Be part of the 11th IWAGPR
Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your participation and support can help us make this conference more fruitful and a better experience for everyone attending. Here are some ways how your company can be involved.
Who should sponsor / exhibit?
EXHIBITION BOOTHS - 2200Eur (including VAT) include:
- Companies specializing in Ground Penetrating Radar and other geophysics techniques
- Equipment (e.g., GPR, software, engineering, ERT, seismometers, geophones, GPS, digitizers, UAVs, radio transmitters, solar panels, etc.)
- Academic publishers
- Research institutions
- Large booth (approximately 10sqm and including tables and chairs);
- Company promotional material in the welcome pack to the participants (Promotional material has to reach us at least two weeks before the conference);
- Full-page advertisement on the conference proceedings and program;
- Exposure on conference banners and on graphic visuals shown in main conference areas;
- Two complementary conference registrations;
- Logo displayed in the conference proceedings;
- Link to the sponsor's website from the conference website.
The exhibition space is going to be located in the poster/break area to ensure maximum visibility. A desk and chairs, electrical power (240 V, 50 Hz) and wifi will be provided.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES (to be discussed separately):
- Conference Helper T-Shirts: The LOC will recruit a number of helpers to assist at the registration/reception desk, during sessions and in the general running of the meeting. Conference helpers will wear T-shirts with your organization's logo printed visibly on the back and the conference name and logo printed on the front.
- General Session Sponsorship: You may choose to sponsor a particular session. Your organisation's flyer/brochure will be placed on each seat and the session chair will publicly acknowledge your sponsorship of that session. Your logo will also be included visibly on the signage and daily program outside the hall and on conference material.
- Work Spaces: Particular areas in the conference centre will be designated as work areas where delegates can use their laptops/mobiles and engage in discussions. You may choose to sponsor a work area, where your organisation's logo will be visibly displayed on signage welcoming the delegates.
- Coffee Breaks: You may choose to sponsor, totally or partially, one of the coffee breaks. Your sponsorship will be visibly recognized throughout that coffee break by pull-up banners in the area and by printing your logo on the napkins for your designated break.
- Customised Sponsorship Opportunities: Other opportunities such as sponsoring the conference bags, lanyards, etc., could potentially be arranged on a case-by-case basis